Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Play time at the mall

We tried to find somewhere to take Matney over the 4th of July weekend that would be different and fun. The mall around here has a play area that we hoped Matney would enjoy. It was more crowded than we thought and she didn't want to get out of Jared's lap. She smiled watching the big kids play but we left without her getting down. A little while later I had to stop and feed Halle Kate so we went back to the play area. These are the pics I snapped as Matney stood at the entrance and debated whether or not she had the courage to go inside.


I think I can, I think I can!



And once she was inside she LOVED it!



Jared trying to make Matney leave the play area. She was NOT ready to go!

A couple more times on the slide and she finally started getting tired.


What a BIG girl! I will blame it on post-pregnancy hormones but I was teary eyed watching her run around, having so much fun. She is growing so quickly. I can't wait to take her back!

No comments: