Saturday, July 11, 2009

I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!

I know that many of you reading have your own kids. And yes, your own kids are the cutest thing you've ever seen but pretend not to be biased for just a minute. Now tell me that this is not the cutest munchkin? Oh my, I can hardly stand it. Looking at these pictures makes me want to go grab my pigtailed girl right out of her bed just to give her a big kiss!!!



There is only one more full week of my mom being up here before school starts again so we all worked hard to get the boring stuff done last week. Oil changes, eye dr appts, etc...yuck. Taking Matney back to the mall playground...FUN!!!




I asked Matney to find me the pig. Um, right HERE!


Such a cute little behind with that hairdo. Even her backside makes me smile!

1 comment:

mckennah said...

yep she is a cutie patootie. i LOVE LOVE LOVE the piggies!!
erin