Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

I am just jumping on for a second because I know some of you are waiting on Halloween pictures. Today is my 30th birthday and yesterday was my mom's 60th birthday (sorry mom if you didn't want the world to know how old you are!) so we are hanging out today...and I am enjoying all the surprises my husband had up his sleeve but more on that later. Here are pictures for you to enjoy. We took the girls to a fall festival at a friend's church. Matney loved playing games and she went on a hayride. Poor Halle Kate was tired and just wanted a nap!

I am bummed that all our family shots turned out really blurry. This is the best one.


Matney and Daddy on the hayride with our friends Allison and Mylee

Here is the back side of M's tutu. I think tutus are like bows...the bigger the better. That said, they are a PAIN to make and I shall be purchasing any other ones we own!




Another attempt at a family picture. One day we'll just give up!

The other exciting news of the day is that Matney said her first sentence. She'd colored a birthday card for my mom a few days ago and proudly gave it to her today. When Momo opened it she said, "Matney, it is beautiful." and Matney said, "I colored that!". We all looked at each other not sure if we heard right. However, all three adults heard the exact same thing so I say she did it. Three words all together, what a big girl!

No comments: