Monday, November 16, 2009

Most prized posession

Last weekend all of the Christmas toy catalogs were in the Sunday paper. Matney quickly took to carrying the WalMart and ToysRUs ones around. In the middle of the first round of dining room paint I heard her tearing paper and figured if it kept her busy she could tear the catalog to shreds. What I didn't realize was that Matney was on a mission. Once the tearing was over I heard, "Sup Wy where are you?" over and over. When I went to see what she was doing I found all these shreds of paper. Matney had torn and torn until she got a 2" tall Super Wy from her favorite PBS Kids show. She's carried that piece of paper around all week. If the paper shred is out of her sight for too long she runs all over the house calling for him. She is a mess!


Super Wy

No comments: