Friday, November 20, 2009

New Additions


Halle Kate just wanted me to take a minute to tell you about her new additions. I don't have a picture but yesterday her mouth produced one shiny white tooth. The other tooth is just below the surface today, I couldn't see it yesterday, so we expect to see it soon.

I cannot believe my baby girls are growing up so fast. It is wonderful and sad all at the same time!

However, since the only sleep I got last night was from 3:45-6:15 this morning I'd like them to grow up just enough to both sleep through the night. M SCREAMED for hours last night, finally went to bed about 1am (after motrin, food and an Elmo at midnight trying to calm her down. She's been fine all day today so no idea what that was about.). At 1:45am HK was up and didn't get back to sleep until 3:45..and then was up bright and early at 6:15. Needless to say, I am exhausted! Grow up girls and SLEEP!

No comments: