Friday, February 19, 2010

Sisters

I took the girls because I wanted pictures of Matney in her birthday tutu for her birthday invitations...clearly that didn't happen. Once we got there I quickly realized we were already on borrowed time and just needed to get one decent picture regardless of what she was wearing.
My next goal was to have some pictures of Matney at 2 and get some good ones of Halle Kate now that she can sit up. I waited too long because now she can sit and crawl. She was all over the place.
My other main goal was to get a good picture of the sisters together. We've taken hundreds (ok, thousands) of pictures at the house but they are always in their jammies with food on their face and an Elmo in the background. Here are some of the sister pictures...ha! When I tell you it was a crazy hour I really mean it was a crazy hour!



If there was a cartoon bubble above Matney's head I'm pretty sure it would say, "Oh good grief, Halle Kate. What in the world has our crazy Mama got on your head now? Poor girl, just you wait. In a couple months we'll both be able to out run her and we'll make sure there are no more of these crazy flowers and bows!".


"Come here, Halle Kate. I'll hold you...by your neck!"

"I don't think I like this. No more pictures for me please!!!"

No comments: