Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*^$*%^% Snow

I am so far behind blogging you may see pictures without many comments for a while. I know, I know, you've just done a big sigh of relief. Probably my comments are boring to most of you but I hope that I will one day get my act together and have the blog printed into book format for the girls to keep. Can't you just imagine what they'll think of all my comments about "long, poop filled days" years from now! Ha! Sorry, girls!
Anyway, here are pictures of the Vegas canceling snow last week. At noon we had clear skies and by 8pm 4" of fluffy white snow covered the ground (and apparently all the Atl airport runways, not that I'm still bitter or anything). As soon as the girls went down J and I snuck outside to build Matney a snowgirl. I know most snowmen don't have prunes for eyes but sometimes you have to run with what you've got!



She was originally going to be a Minnie Mouse snowgirl but that didn't work out so well so she just got a big bow.





Pretty snow still falling

No comments: