Friday, February 19, 2010

Two TOO Soon!

The world is spinning way too fast! Matney will turn 2 in just two weeks. There are certainly days I find myself repeating "this is just a phase and she will grow out of it", while wanting her to grow up a little more and be able to express herself without so much screaming. However, there are many more days, when she curls up in my lap saying "hold you, hold you", that I want to yell "STOP!!!!" and stay right where we are. Oh well, she's about to turn two...it is just a little too soon for me.
Here are some of Miss Matney's 2nd year pictures.















2 comments:

Lindy said...

I love the head tilt! The tutu is precious. Those pictures really seem to capture Matney; what a great photographer!

Brooke and Patrick said...

This pics are adorable! Love the last one. She has grown up so much since the fall pics Jen did