Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Candles, music, caffeine and a mess

The girls ave been sick again for more than two weeks. We actually went back to Urgent Care Sunday and got antibiotics...finally. Since I like to keep it real around here I thought I'd post a picture of the house after several days of sick kiddos. There is stuff everywhere, including a tent in the living room as a desperate attempt to entertain them. It worked for a good three minutes!  

And this is what happens when Mama stays up late into the night (and early into the next morning) to clean. I can only take chaos for a little while before I snap!
A lit pumpkin candle, good music and some lots caffeine can help accomplish great things! And notice, now that all the pink plastic toys are in the playroom it looks much more like adults reside in this house too. Ahhh....if only it looked like the bottom picture all the time. Today, we are back to the top!

No comments: