Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Cards!

Am I the only one who cannot believe it is time for Santa to land his sleigh in Atlanta? Goodness, it is 75 degrees outside and I am pretty sure Mr. Claus will be at our local outdoor shopping mall beginning this weekend. I also am pretty sure he is going to be HOT in his suit! We've already been working on our Christmas plans and gift lists. Imagining the girls this year makes me so excited about the next two months.

Selecting Christmas cards is always one of my favorite parts of the year. I love the opportunity to send greeting to friends and family we don't see during the year . Years ago I walked into the nearest store and grabbed any box of cards, signed my name and tossed them in the mail. I think people probably opened the card, read my name and tossed it in the trash! Now that I've got two of the worlds cutest girls photo cards are so much fun to select. We also save the ones we get from year to year because the girls enjoy looking at pictures of their friends. This year I've been looking for the right outfits (and bows!) for our Christmas picture and just the right cards. Look at these I found on Shutterfly. I don't know which ones I'll use yet but these are some of my favorites.




So many decisions to make! I also need to start selecting pictures for our 2011 calendars. Last year we gave them as gifts and they were a big hit. I checked and Shutterfly has new wall calendar designs and you can personalize the dates. Perfect. Their Photo wall art would also make great gifts. While trying to find my favorites I also came across these Christmas invitations. These invites are so cute they make me want to throw a party. Who wants to come?

Clearly I need to step away from the computer before I order them all. Picking my favorite will be a tough choice!

And if you're a blogger and want to receive 50 free Christmas cards from Shutterfly click here! What a great way to get into the holiday spirit!

No comments: