Saturday, November 27, 2010

Magic Closet

What is this????
 Ta-da! It is a MAGIC CLOSET. Everyone has one of those. Right?
Wow! These girls haven't had a magic closet before, they are excited!
I don't know what started it but one day a few weeks ago Matney became TERRIFIED of her closet and then of her room all together. It started just before Thanksgiving so I hadn't thought much about how to fix it, I was just worried about her being willing to go into her room and sleep at night. I mentioned it to my dad the night before Thanksgiving and when he got to town Thanksgiving afternoon he came inside and said "I need to go to Matney's room.". Less than an hour later we had a "magic closet" complete with shiny garland, twinkling lights and a Strawberry Shortcake house. It continued to produce a few other presents over the weekend and two days later we had two little girls in love with M's closet and no more fear. Shew! How smart was all that? Maybe after I've been a parent for 30+ years I'll be able to be so quickly creative. Thanks, Grandaddy!




No comments: