Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Holiday Teaser Pics

Updated 12/5 - Scroll to the bottom and here are all the teaser pics I'll have until I get our complete CD in a week or two. I can't wait to see all the pictures!


I had decided that we were not going to pay for pictures again this year and we'd just go to one of those places in the mall for a quick Christmas card photo. Then last week I was going through all of our pictures to make a calendar for next year and cried was shocked by how much the girls have grown this year. Five hours later I had an appointment with a new photographer set up for today. I selected outfits, purchased the appropriate bows and off we went this morning (as you can imagine, Jared was more than thrilled).
Taking pictures with two toddlers is not fun or calm but we spent an hour outside with two photographers snapping away at different angles. Here are two teaser pictures they sent tonight. Talk about quick service, we didn't leave them until after 2:30pm. These are the clothes I am planning on being on the Christmas card and then we changed the girls outfits once into the cutest things ever but you'll just have to keep waiting for those!


Want to know how we got them to hug? Sing the Barney theme song of course!

Now look at these. Jared's aunts sent these shoes a few weeks ago and I went nuts. They came with all these pink and black bows...and you can remove those bows and put on any other. Oh my, the possibilities! As I thought about outfits I knew I wanted these shoes and bows and then I remembered my mom had gotten these crazy cute tutus a while ago at Costco of all places. Everything was perfect pink and black. Outfits complete! Look at these beautiful little girls!



No comments: