Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Prechool Christmas

Matney's Christmas party at preschool was today and she was so excited...mostly for the cookies. That's my girl! HK and went to her class a little early and watched her make reindeer food (dry oatmeal and glitter) to sprinkle on the yard so that the reindeer will bring Santa. So cute. HK started eating the oatmeal and glitter off the floor, M thought it was hysterical and kept picking up more and feeding her. I did try to stop them but I have a feeling we'll be seeing some glitter poop today. I am so thankful for Matney's teachers. She loves them and she loves preschool.





On another note I am IN LOVE with her outfit. Jared however says that she will hate me for it later. I am pretty sure that after Christmas I am going to have to start sewing again because those ruffles on her pants are so crazy cute I can hardly stand it!

No comments: