Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa!!!

The girls were so excited to find out we were going to see Santa this weekend. Walking into the store we were greeted by this snowman. Meet Frosty, Halle Kate's boyfriend! I wasn't sure how they would react to Mr. Claus. Matney has been talking about him and saying "I will be not scared anymore. Santa loves me." and HK isn't normally scared of big dressed up things but you never know. I wish that I had a picture of HK's face when she first saw Santa. He's sitting in front of a big workshop with huge reindeer and lights. Her mouth dropped open into a huge "O" and she was speechless. She finally started shouting "Claus" over and over with wide eyes. It was priceless. They were very patient waiting in line and were super excited when it was our turn.





Matney sure is growing up. She sat right on his lap, tilted her head and said "I want a duck with a bottle" while batting her eyelashes. HK was very excited to be near him but she did scream as soon as I put her on his lap. I picked her right back up and she was find immediately. Neither one of them wanted to leave but the pack of Smarties candy was a great distraction to move along. This year Santa was a success and the girls are very excited for Christmas.

No comments: