Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve Prep


Matney made cookies for Santa with LOTS of sprinkles. I am sure I will still be finding red and green sugar on my floor in July. Jared's office gave the associates IPads for Christmas and it worked well to keep Halle Kate entertained for a while. Eventually one IPad wasn't enough so she had added an IPhone. Then she was so miserable we jumped in the car and headed to urgent care before they closed. I so badly want my sweet girls feeling better! And you notice where the guys were for this? Outside discussing plans for their annual Christmas Eve movie night. No worries, they made it inside to eat warm cookies!






As soon as the sun went down Matney went into the yard to put out the reindeer food she made at preschool. Once the sprinkles were on the cookies and the glitter was in the yard we were ready to get to bed!




No comments: