Monday, November 8, 2010

Crafting and broken bananas

 Last time my mom was here she left some things for the girls and me to craft with. I really didn't pay that much attention to her back until it was a cold, rainy day and we were stuck inside. I figured that this would be a fun way of passing the day. I was wrong. First problem, it said to connect all the foam pieces with craft glue. Seriously, that won't work. I went upstairs and grabbed my trusty hot glue gun. Hot glue can solve almost everything.


 We tried very hard to put Rudolph together. Unfortunately every time Matney picked him up one of his legs would fall off. Oops.
 Eventually Matney got tired of fixing Rudolph and wanted a banana. Unfortunately the banana broke. She was more than mad.

 Thanks to Rudolph and a smart mom I fixed the banana. How? I stuck the toothpick that wasn't working in our reindeer in the middle of M's banana. She thought I the fix was cool and ate her snack.
We did eventually finish Frosty and Rudolph but they only last 3 minutes once I handed them to the girls. After HK had to give me Frosty's head about 5 times I took them away and we went back to playing dollhouse. Oh well, it was still fun to try something different.

No comments: