Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Choo Choo Love

Halle Kate LOVES choo choo trains. Every time we go to the mall she starts screaming "choo choo!" before we've even gotten in the door.There is a train that charges a ridiculous amount of money takes you one a 5 minute ride around the mall. Normally it's just me and the girls and we can't just leave the stroller so riding isn't an option. But, since MoMo was in town for our birthdays we had a stroller watcher and HK made it very clear she was riding that train. She was so excited to ride.


A year ago Matney was too terrified to ride. We tried and had to get back off before the train had moved an inch. What a difference a year (and a little sister makes). Once she saw HK on the train she decided she would be brave enough to go too!
Daddy and his girls ready to go!
Ahhhhhh, 5 minutes in a mall ALONE? What is a mom to do? Follow the train and take cute pictures of my children? Nope! I headed for the pretzels!
Here they come!
These were happy girls. By the time we left there wasn't anything the girls hadn't done. However, I don't know what I'll do next time we're at the mall alone. I think my mom may find a letter in her mailbox soon that says "Dear MoMo, please come take us to the mall again soon. I really loved the Build A Bear, warm pretzels, the train ride and the carousel ride you got us. My mom and dad aren't nearly as fun as you. Love, Matney and HK". It was red letter day for those two!

No comments: