Thursday, December 22, 2011

Freedom

The girls have been getting a little more freedom around the house in the past few months. We have taken the gates down so they can get up the stairs and sometimes I'll go up and leave them downstairs. What can I say, I get braver (or maybe dumber!) with age!
One morning I ran upstairs to get dressed and this is what I found when I got back. HK lined up all her "guys" and was taking a nap in the hallway. Notice that a padded carpet floor is only 2 feet away. Strange kid.

Matney was resting on the couch with her puppy and the playroom rug as a blanket. I do wash that rug often but still...yuck!

Both of my girls just relaxing. If the pantry door hadn't been locked (see, I still have some brains left!) then I am sure there would be some serious snacking going on in this picture too!

No comments: