Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Memory Lane - pt 3

Look Dad, balloon animal guys at the mall are cool!

I heart hot Krispy Kreme

Sometimes sick, snoty kids are still sweet.

Snow cone cups at the Farmer's Market, eaten in jammies, are awesome!

The girls love going to Kangazoom!


It is rare but M can pitch a good fit.

Climbing on Daddy is fun.

I turn more into my mother every year.
Don't give a toddler ice cream while in the car.

Have you ever seen them both still? Only when they are sick.

While I am not a good cook I can make a boring chicken look pretty!

So.dang.cute.

Max has only eaten one non-food item...a ballet slipper. Matney was ready to ship him away!

HK got a Spiderman backpack from a friend. She is happy!!!

Precious girl!

 Yep, it is 2011 and I still use my Caboodle from 1990...'cause I am cool like that!
HK's best friends are germs.

After 4+ years in this house Jared finallty hung a ball in the garage so that I will kow when to stop and quit running into the wall.
 She is so cool.
Max loves loves loves car rides!

No comments: