Thursday, December 22, 2011

Heald Family Christmas

We did Christmas with Jared's family last weekend. It was fun to all hang out and the girls had a blast getting some presents before Mr. Claus gets here.

Check out these hats!


Jess and I think we need our own!


I am so sweet....I bought Jared's dad things he needs to make candy. Isn't that sweet? I totally was destined to be in a family and have my own personal candy maker!

Awww, every girl needs a big, fuzzy blanket!

The box from Jared's host family is always a favorite because it is full of CHOCOLATE! And don't you like the girls' shirts? Jared let them pick their clothes. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like an orange spider shirt!

At the end of the day Jared and I got to go to his office work party with no children! I love date night with my hubby even if it is an office party. Thanks Granny Annie and Gpa Buster for keeping the girls!

No comments: