Thursday, December 22, 2011

It has a purpose

I don't know why I think this is so funny but I laugh every time someone leaves our house and I walk into the bathroom to find this.... 
I know you're wondering why would I laugh at a toilet paper roll.
Because this is how our guests alway find the bathroom....

Empty TP holder with the TP on the back of the toilet.

I know everyone we've had over for the past year must totally think I am the laziest person ever because almost everyone, time after time, put the paper back on the roll. If you come over anytime in the foreseeable future please know we've got two little girls who are very eager to toilet paper our house if given the opportunity. If we have toilet paper on the holder I promise that the entire roll will be gone by the end of one day! Therefore it stays on the back of the toilet where they cannot easily reach it on their own. Thank you to everyone who hangs up my toilet paper for me but I promise I'm not that lazy!



No comments: