Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rose's Wedding!

We have had such an exciting weekend with some of our best friends. Matney's middle name is Rose, named for one of our best friends and the woman who set us up...and Rose got married this weekend! Rose is one of the kindest, most caring people I've ever met. You know you are true friends when you spend the night with one another in the hospital which we've both had the pleasure of doing for each other. There are some late night, drug induced stories that will NEVER make it on this blog! And Rose's daughter Abby is the most beautiful young lady inside and out. I pray that our girls grow up to be just like Abby, I love that girl! Jared used to work with Rose at Marsh and when I moved to Atlanta she was my small group Bible Study leader. She tried to get me to go out with Jared for almost 6 months before I got tired of talking about it and said "Just give the man my number, if he has the guts to call me then I'll go...once." He showed up with flowers and brownies and the rest is history! Rose's husband and Abby's Daddy passed away 12 years ago and we have prayed and prayed for a man to come into their lives and sweep them both off their feet. And Jeff Roth met Rose a little over a year ago and won them over quickly! Whooo hoooo!

Rose and Abby

 I didn't take almost any pictures, it was such a crazy day but here are a few of Matney. She was the greatest flower girl ever! I was a little concerned since she is so shy but she did such a great job. Isn't she just precious?!?!? There are some friends who got a few pictures of Matney and me together so I'll have to add those when I get them.

All flower girls look cute playing Littlest Pet Shop.



NO MORE PICTURES PLEASE!






Here are the flower girls ready to walk down the isle. I could not have been more proud of Matney. She was sooooo well behaved for the rehearsal and wedding. She spent a lot of hours in an all adult environment this weekend and I don't have anything but positive things to say about her behavior. I love love love my sweet girl!
Congrats Jeff, Rose and Abby. We are so excited to share this time with you and are excited to see you grow as a family. We couldn't love you more!!!

No comments: