Monday, October 8, 2012

Cousin Fun!

We had a whirlwind of a weekend! Jared had been gone for a few days to Florida. He was in a wedding for one of his law school friends Friday night. I was supposed to go but sometimes being a mom comes first so I had a few exhausting fun days of single parenting. Saturday morning my mom drove up, jumped in the car with us girls and we headed about an hour away to a baby shower for my cousin Jamie. She is having a little girl in Dec!

Four our of 10 cousins.

The girls were not too excited about a baby shower until they walked in and saw the chocolate fountain and marshmallows!


Once HK warmed up she spent the party with Aunt Kathy

and then with her new best friend. I don't even know this woman's name. She was my cousin's high school math teacher and HK climbed in her lap and didn't leave.

Family photo right before we left. Notice HK's charge of attire. I promised she could change before we got back in the car so in this pic she was already "back to normal" in her robot socks, sweat pants, robot shirt and ball cap. Matney refused to look up.

Now that we're all grown up and in different states it is really hard to get together. We missed our other cousins and wish they'd been able to come too! Pretty soon we loaded up and hopped in the car for a very long 3 hour drive to Middle GA for the GA National Fair!

No comments: