Saturday, October 6, 2012

Crazy Hat Day

It was crazy hat day at school this week. Matney said she didn't like hats and was wearing a tiara until 5 minutes before we left the house and she came running with this on her head. HK, of course, is still only interested in her gator hat.

The girls have started playing hard to get when they see a camera so catching their faces is difficult these days. I have learned to just keep trying because if I put the camera up then someone starts crying "you didn't take my picture!!!!".



"All these photos are exhausting!"

I love this face. She's trying to look mad but she can't help but laugh.


Out of their seats in the carpool line. It was not crazy shirt day. HK got herself dressed and I pick my battles these days. Spider shirt it was!

Cute girls! They love to go to Bath and Body Works and pick out a $1 hand sanitizer. Matney has kept hers in the bag hanging above her carseat for a month. Drives me crazy but if I take it down she notices it is missing the second she gets near the car!

No comments: