Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GA National Fair pt 1

We drove down to Perry, GA for the GA National Fair. Since Jared had to pass through there on his was back from FL and it is near my parents we thought it would be fun to meet and take the girls.
First we saw the cows.

I was only paying attention to the irony of the "Beef it's what's for dinner" sign being in the cow area so I thought I'd take a picture. Then I said "wow, that's a pretty cow". Then I heard LOTS of laughing. That was not a real cow and as it started moving and talking Jared, Mom and some bystanders thought it was real funny that I'd just said it was a pretty cow. Ha!

There were lots of pretty real cows around. This isn't a great picture but the woman had a hair dryer going and was spraying a lot of White Rain hair spray. The girls were a little perplexed about hair dryers for cows.

Then we saw the bunnies

And we found the exotic petting zoo. Jared enjoyed feeding the giraffe.

After the girls saw that Jared wasn't loosing fingers they decided to give feeding a try.


First thing in the morning those goats were ready to climb through the bars to get some food!

Look at HK's tongue and then scroll down two pictures.

Hmmm, you think HK and J are related or what? Look at those tongues out.


I really liked the alpaca. What a great haircut! The girls had a great time with the animals and we managed to get out with all of our fingers. Up next, food and rides!

No comments: