Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fantastic Weekend

We have had the greatest weekend! It was totally low key, unexpected and fabulous! Having a three and a four year old is exhausting but oh my word  they can be so much fun. I can't remember the last time I laughed as much and as hard as I did today. The girls were in a great mood for these pictures - they've fallen in love with Fruit by the Foot (like a fruit roll up but messier) - and they'd snuck in the pantry and stolen one. They were so very proud!

The background is a sneak peak at something fun coming up. I love the colors. And get ready for the faces of Halle Kate. These two sister are a hoot! The last picture may be my new favorite!









Matney got really sick on Thursday - she went from totally fine when I picked her up from school to struggling to breathe and at the Dr by 4pm. She was diagnosed with croup and, thanks to a great pediatrician and fabulous medicine, she was breathing well before we got home. Because of her being sick we ended up staying close to home and I am so thankful because it was an incredible weekend together!

And please be on the lookout for my husband in a new sports car or something. Not sure what he wants to do, has already done or what he wants me to do but I got to sleep in this morning (which was more than glorious after being up all night with M this week), I ate a warm lunch while his got cold because he was cutting the girls' food, he did the dishes this afternoon, encouraged me to leave him with HK so I could go get a grape snow cone (it's the little things to a pregnant girl!)...and the list went on as the day did. At the end of the day though he asked if I would be mad if he bought a new car without telling me. No worries, it was a hypothetical question, he is smart enough to know that answer! I'm not sure what he's got rolling around in his head but I'm waiting for it. In the meantime, sleep makes me such a better person!

No comments: