Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Halle's EVICTION NOTICE



I just put Matney down for a nap and have several things I'd love to accomplish while she's asleep so this will be quick. I went to the dr. today...which, thank you to Jared's parents who got up and came over early to stay with Matney, was MUCH more peaceful than our last visit when she pitched a fit the entire time...and nothing has changed. At this point I don't care anymore. If she doesn't come on her own by then she is EVICTED from this belly. We've got our papers to check into Northside on Friday morning and induce. So, if she shows up before then great and if not we should have a baby before Friday night. We won't know until Friday morning what time we can go to the hospital so there is no way to know what time I'll even start getting the medication. Last time with Matney from the time we started medicine to the time she was born was about 5 hours...which was really quick so we'll just have to wait and see! We'll keep the blog updated from here or from the hospital so check back for details.

And on a side note, I put the ugly piece of black fleece back in Matney's window at the end of last week and guess who is sleeping better? I'd taken it down about 2 weeks ago and LOVED having all the light in her room. She's got blinds and curtains with room darkening material on the back but that apparently isn't enough. Since I put it back up she's back to 2 naps a day AND sleeping until at least 7am. Her room can just look like a dark dungeon forever if it helps her sleep!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

I'm voting for Thursday, which is my birthday. May 21st people are fabulous! Yea for Miss Matney sleeping again!

Lauren said...

Can't wait to hear all about Halle's arrival :) Hopefully, you get wonderful nurses!

Gina and Bobby said...

For your sake, I hope that she does not come before Friday. Being at Hotel Northside on the weekend is so much better. They let you sleep in until 8am rather than 6am. I cannot wait to meet Halle.