Sunday, May 24, 2009

Going Home

Goodness, posting is not going to be easy around here for a while! I don't have time to get the hospital pics up yet but here are some quick ones of Halle's going home. Since we had her early Friday morning and were up and leaving Sat morning we see many people in the hospital and I didn't have the energy to take many pictures but I'll work on getting them up. Halles's outfit. We found the dress back when mom was here painting the room and mom found the shoes and bloomers at a place in WR. Then, I drove my mother CRAZY because I wanted a knitted white blanket and hat with a knitted pink flower. Poor mom the sweatshop worker had to make several hats since we didn't know how big her head would be! She is taking home the extras for the Ronald McDonald house in Macon.

All dressed up and ready to go. So so cute!

I LOVE the hat...and need several in various colors to match her outfits. Grandma, you better get busy!!!






Such a pretty girl!



No comments: