Friday, May 29, 2009

Sweet baby girl

Halle and I had some good bow time a few days ago...while the computer is working for 5 mintues I thought I'd share. So cute! Wide awake....and screaming!






The pink bow pictures were taken over a few minutes time. Check out the progression.


Minute 1




Minute 2





Minute 3






Minute 4




Maybe this bow makes her sleepy. Lindsay, where did you get it? I need 10 more if they make her quiet!
Also, for those interested, I posted the entry I did in the hospital and never got up. Anyone needing details should scroll back to last Friday.






1 comment:

The Shaw Family said...

Man, I had no idea that the bow had such amazing powers! I am sad to say that it was the last one at Chocolate Soup. If you haven't been there before, it is a must for your girls. I drool over the girls' section every time I go!