Monday, May 11, 2009

Matney wants a reminder!

Cleaning out his office was on Jared's to do list last weekend. Matney woke up while we were working and ended up in just her diaper crawling around. Don't remember where her clothes were. Anyway, she normally HATES anything sticky being near her but this morning she wanted tons of post-it labels and kept sticking them on her belly. I wonder what she wanted to remember...or maybe she was trying to remind us that she's here and we better not pay too much attention to her little sister!


Our internet has been going crazy since last week so while it is working for 10 minutes I figured I better post the Monday update (and then am going right to bed!). At the dr. this morning nothing changed from last week. Kind of disappointing but I reminded myself that we really do need her to wait until the end of next week. Timing wise with work schedules that would be prefect, especially since the holiday weekend would give Jared an extra day off. Anyway, we can induce this Friday the 15th or, if she doesn't come on her own, induce next Friday the 22nd. As easy as it was being induced with Matney I'd rather go into labor naturally so we're going to give her another 10 days and if she doesn't come out by the 22nd...she's EVICTED from this belly and we'll induce! So, at the latest you'll see pictures of Miss Halle Katherine Heald by the 22nd. The reality of that last sentence boggles my mind!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oooh, maybe Miss Halle Kate will come on the 21st. That's my birthday and it's a very good day. I know from personal experience, of course! Although I do hope she comes sooner for your sake!