Friday, May 15, 2009

Cousins!


My cousin Christina, who came over last week, must have thought Matney and I were lots of fun because she came back again this week...with my cousin Shanna's daughter Katie. To help you follow my dad has 3 sisters and 2 of them had 4 kids each so there are 10 cousins. 6 girls all born within a couple years of each other and 4 boys that followed. We had great times together growing up. Shanna, Christina and I are the oldest 3 girls and we're all living in Atlanta. Right now Christina is keeping Shanna's daughter Katie during the week. So, Christina brought Katie up to play for the day and Shanna came up for dinner that night. Even though we live close it has been a long time since we were together and it was so nice to be with family. If we lived closer I'd beg Christina to come every day. I love being with her and Matney really enjoyed Katie being here.

I laughed with Christina walked up holding Katie because I knew that Matney had the outfit Katie was wearing. I changed her clothes before Shanna got here and gave them matching hairbows (of course). A navy bottom would crawl by and we'd have to look twice to see who it was!


The only time we had a small problem was when Katie wanted to see Dog. Matney shares most things well but not Dog. Poor Katie, she gave up and crawled off!


While Katie ate lunch Matney wanted to play with her feet. Matney thought it was hysterical...Katie was not a fan!

Sweet Katie!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Too cute!! Such a fun day! If Christina lived closer, begging wouldn't be necessary! I would be there!! Love ya'll!