Saturday, May 23, 2009

Welcome Pretty Baby!

I started a post in the hospital with details but never got to finish and post. Its 11:30pm on Saturday, we're home and Miss Halle and I are hanging out on the couch because she didn't want to sleep upstairs. I know you are all more interested in pictures than my words so I'll try and get some up before it is time to wake Matney up for her next dose of medicine at midnight.


Halle Katherine Heald arrived on her own Friday morning at 4:20am. My water broke at home the night before while unloading the dishwasher and we headed down to Northside Hospital around 11pm. She was 20" and weighed 6lb 15oz. Most people have asked how she compares to Matney. M was 19 3/4" and 7lb 7oz.
Jared and I both went into Friday with almost no sleep Wednesday night so being awake all day Thursday and then all Thursday night/Friday morning was rough. Jared went home from the hospital Friday morning to take a nap and help with Matney who has been really, really sick. Anyway, more details later but for now enjoy some pictures.

No comments: