Monday, May 25, 2009

Bad blogger...and BOW!

Most important things first...one of our playgroup friends, The Shaws, brought us a yummy dinner today...and a cute outfit and BOW HEADBAND for Halle. I, of course, had to try it on her immediately and snapped this with my phone. You can't see the whole bow but can get the idea. The yawn was too cute not to share. Thank you for the food, we really appreciate it!

I am exhausted and about to head off to bed (ie - ignore all grammer and spelling errors!) so that I can trade with Jared for the nighttime shift but wanted to let you know that we're here and all doing really well! Whatever the problem is with our internet it is getting worse and not better. It seems like when I have time to update the blog the internet isn't working so I can't...frustrating!

Matney is FINALLY getting better. I never got to finish my post from the hospital so you may or may not know how sick she has been. We spent Thursday afternoon before my water broke at the dr and then on the phone with CHOA (Children's Healthcare of Atlanta) because M's fever was almost 105 and we thought we were headed for their ER. Her dr says it is an ear infection but gracious. She kept a temp between 102-104 for almost 5 days. She wasn't able to come to the hospital, which was the main reason we wanted out early.

Matney's reaction to her sister was about nonexistent. She didn't seem to notice her much at all when we brought her home...she did however notice her paci. Matney walked right up to the carseat, snagged the paci for her own mouth and walked away. She needed a little extra TLC from Jared and I the first couple hours home but hasn't seemed too fazed by our new addition since then. She, Matney, is quite cranky but I think she is BORED from being at home for almost a week.

I actually feel really good. MUCH better than after I delivered Matney and have been able to do most of what I usually can...physically anyway. Our normal routine is out the window and we'll have to work on another one. Two sweet girls require much more attention than just one!!!
I am off to bed but will try again soon. I know there is supposed to be a new way to post from my phone. I'll make Jared look into that option if our internet is going to be out of whack for a while.

2 comments:

mckennah said...

seen this website yet?? http://rufflebutts.com/

erin (signed in under moms blog)

Lindy said...

Halle Kate is gorgeous! Congratulations! i can't wait to meet her.