Friday, May 15, 2009

She looks so big!

Taking a picture of Matney is really hard to do. In the last week she's really taken off (walking) and catching her still is not easy. However, once I had her dressed I HAD to try to get a couple pictures. She was so cute and seems like such a big girl in a big girl outfit.

She got this dress for her birthday from our friend Leslie who always finds the cutest things. I found the shoes at Target last week and oh my! Cuteness!!!


Matney loves to walk in a circle, starting in the living room and going into the kitchen and around the island and table. This day she was DETERMINED to take Dog on her walk. So sweet.



No other baby updates. I have been going and going and feeling really good this pregnancy (minus the first 20 weeks of barfing) until the past couple days. I am exhausted and uncomfortable! I am at the point that even when I get comfortable enough to sleep I am up every hour to hour and half to go to the bathroom. Annoying. Once I'm up it takes me forever to fall asleep again...and then guess who has to go to the bathroom AGAIN?!?! ugh.
Matney has been waking up this week at 6am (or earlier) and only taking one 30 minute nap. It is all I can do to stay awake and keep her entertained. I realize that having a newborn means even less sleep but let's get this baby out and get going. The sooner we start the sooner she sleeps...PLEASE LORD let Halle be a normal, sleeping, nap-taking baby!!!

No comments: