Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Be still my heart!

If you read the last post you know that I think this is worthy of its own post. A box arrived yesterday from TX for our girls and I think I may have been just as excited over its contents as Matney! Check this out!!!

Matney's new puppy dog arrived all dressed in a tutu and giant flower headband. Oh, I can hardly stand it! The poor dog hadn't been out of the box 2 minutes before I had taken pics for the blog and called TX.
I have a serious love of tutus. All tutus, all lengths, all colors, all of them! And big bows and flowers for little girl hair. Oh, love it!

So this morning after M found the puppy I took the tutu and headband trying to figure out how I could get her to wear it without flipping out. Why should I worry? She's my daughter! She WANTED the headband and actually wore it for a while holding her puppy on her Elmo bed. Oh so cute. We went and looked in the mirror at her cuteness and she smiled!

Here is my beautiful daughter in her pjs, with her paci and her tutu and flower headband. Be still my heart!!!




Next time I will make sure to switch the flower to the other side of her head so that she isn't lopsided with the way her hair goes.
And, poor baby, all the screaming and not sleeping was due to ear infections again. This morning she was just too pitiful, even with her tutu on, and I called the dr. She is sick and now on medicine. Hopefully in a couple days we'll have our fun, happy Matney back. And can't you just imagine then how cute she'll be rolling around in her tutu?!?!? No worries, I will take plenty of pictures!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! Maybe I'll get tutus one day!