Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Big Girl in a Big Girl Chair

One day last week Matney was standing at a chair in our living room crying. I normally keep her blanket and stuffed toys in the chair during the day and she grabs them when she wants them. Since she was crying I thought maybe she couldn't reach everything. Nope. She wanted IN the "big people" chair WITH her blanket and bunny. Once I figured it out she snuggled into the corner and was quite content. When she showed no signs of moving after a couple minutes I put in her "Baby Can Read" DVD and she watched it from the chair.
That would all be great except its too high off the ground for her so I had to sit right at the bottom the entire time she sat there. BORING! I took pictures and emailed them to Jared. When he was watching her Sat (after she'd been up most of the night Friday. I have no idea why but I was exhausted and had gone to lay back down) she wanted in the chair again and he got stuck sitting there! Look out for our next post...before the weekend was over her Daddy had "fixed" the chair situation. Matney couldn't be happier!


Such a big girl.

Is that not the sweetest!?!?!


Just chilling out in my chair!

No comments: