Monday, March 2, 2009

Matney's best friend

To get Matney dressed for playgroup today I put her in her "Hooray I'm 1" Elmo shirt that she and Grandma just happened to come home with while I was sick. Can't imagine how they found that! Anyway, she was SO enthralled with Elmo being on her shirt it was hysterical. She kept grabbing the shirt and pulling it away from her body and squealing (her new obnoxious habit). Eventually she'd let him go and start to crawl but she must have gotten glimpses of him on her belly because she'd go to grab him again and face plant into the carpet. Sweet Baby Girl, you need your arms on the ground to crawl!

In a couple of these pics she is sitting on my lap eating cake. 4 of the 8 playgroup kids were born this week so we had a birthday party over here today. We took all the kids, put them in a circle and let them have at a cake. Pictures will follow AFTER I clean up the mess. It looks like a cake bomb exploded!






No comments: