Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Clothes!



Oh my goodness I just had to share this picture. We've gotten a taste of spring weather here in GA and I LOVE IT! Winter, the cold and lack of sunlight, is always hard for me so I love the first hints of spring. This year though our first warm days were better than ever. Why? Because Matney is here with a cute new spring wardrobe and I can't wait to get her in all those clothes!

This picture is from last weekend. Does she not look so grown in her big girl clothes? Lots of kiddos her age have been wearing jeans for a while but not our girl. Her thighs have made that hard! But check out this skirt. It has little shorts made of tee shirt like material attached so it fits! So so cute!

1 comment:

Amber said...

She looks like such a big girl in this picture!