Sunday, March 1, 2009

Random Gift Pictures

These are just some random pictures of Matney opening her gifts. She was so sweet and sat in my lap the entire time. She loved the bows and we had to stop and let her play with some things she opened. Although, I don't think there was one toy Jared didn't have to take out of the package as soon as the wrapping came off. Um, its Matney's party!!!

A new CD from Great Grandmama. Matney LOVES music and this CD apparently tasted good too!

pink ruffles and its monogrammed. Thanks Leslie! I have to admit that when your package came in the mail I knew it would be something cute and I snuck a peak! I hope our children don't inherit patience from me!


Big bows and little bows...Miss Matney LOVES bows!

CUTE Baby's first B-day onesie from Jared's Aunt Vicki in TX. She will definitely be wearing this on Wednesday (her actual birthday).

Thank you so much to everyone for all of Matney's great presents. She has had a blast already today playing with her new toys and I've already gotten most of her clothes washed. Of course, they are all spring clothes and it was snowing outside today so I shouldn't have been in a hurry!

No comments: