Thursday, March 12, 2009

Finally, new posts!

So sorry I've been a slacker. I have been working on M's first birthday info and was lazy about moving pictures from the camera. I know most of you only check this for her so I wasn't about to put up the post without the pictures!

Right now I really wish I was asleep, it is 5 something in the morning and I've been up for a long while, but sleep doesn't seem to happen much these days. I can't get comfortable, I get comfortable and have to go to the bathroom again. Good times. Just when Matney really starts sleeping through the night I can't enjoy it!



This is the bug walking behind her lion. She is just figuring out how to hold on and push. Jared or I have to be holding onto the lion or he gets too far in front of her and she lands face first but she's getting the idea. And very impressed with herself if you can't tell. Big stuff!

No comments: