Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm still here....

From Matney: I am still here and sitting in my Elmo chair. I LOVE Elmo. Every morning I come downstairs and climb in my chair and give Elmo lots of kisses. Elmo is my boyfriend but don't tell Daddy!

Back to Mama: Yep, that is the routine in the morning after M's awake. She hangs out on her Elmo chair until her breakfast is ready and most of the time I hear her kissing Elmo from across the room. Nice. Matney loves to kiss. We took her to the eye dr. this week to have her tear duct looked at again and she was kissing the giraffe that sits on the office desk. Cute, but full of germs I'm sure. Yuck. I snapped these the other day while she had a snack and watched her Baby Can Read DVD. She was a happy girl!

Also, you may have noticed in some of the last posts (see picture below) that Miss M is sporting a cute pair of pink tennis shoes. Jared and I took her to Stride Rite about 2 weeks ago and finally found a pair of shoes that she will wear. Before these trying to put shoes on her feet was AWFUL. She's scream and kick and fail around. With these pink beauties there is no fight. Since she's pulling up and cruising around everything taking her out without shoes is no longer an option so we were excited to find these.




No comments: