Thursday, March 12, 2009

Craft Time

Matney's bows have been driving me crazy for a while. When we're home during the day I have a rule, ok I try to have a rule, that I don't get to do anything "fun" until all our work is done around the house. However, trying to find a bow to match one of M's new outfits put me over the edge a few days ago and out came the paint and hot glue gun!

**Update** The first comment on this post made me realize I need to clarify. I DO make most of Matney's bows. A few of these have been gifts or I found them somewhere but we do NOT spend much money buying bows. I grab ribbon with a 50% Michael's/Hobby Lobby, etc coupon and get just what I need to match an outfit. Speaking of that...there are bows to be made so that we have them for all the spring clothes!!!


A Big M.

To glitter or not to glitter??? Oh please, that is not really a question. She's a girl. I glittered.

Before

After! MUCH BETTER. Although I seriously underestimated the number of bows we have and should have made the ribbons longer. Maybe I just need to paint her entire name and have bows hanging everywhere!
What will I do if the new baby is bald?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

maggiemae and family said...

c was right i should sell bows. i could make a killing off of bow moms like you :) girl lets make some of these for m!!