Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A dog's gotta eat too!

You have seen me say before that I really try hard not to let Dog come out of the crib. Some days...that just doesn't work! For the past week and half Matney has been extra fussy and has shed lots of tears. We thought at first it was her shots from the week before, then I wondered if she was getting sick because she ran a fever but nothing has come of any of that. Yesterday I got a good look in her mouth and just a tiny tip of her second top 12 month molar is sticking through so I am hoping that the fussiness is due to that tooth coming in and we'll be over it soon!

That said yesterday Dog staying in the crib was not an option. Nor was it an option not to have Dog eat dinner with Miss M. I finally gave up and let her hold him with one arm and eat with the other. Some times you just have to be flexible!


Yummy dinner with my puppy.

Such a sweetie even when she is cranky.



When M finishes something she looks at you, puts her hands like the picture above and says "done". Smart girl!

No comments: