Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Let the monogramming BEGIN!!!



I *think* that our new baby girl finally has a name. And, see the bib, she has at least a couple of things that are "hers" and not hand me downs from Matney. I am working on little sis/big sis shirts. I can't find a big sis shirt small enough or cute enough for Matney (most in the stores start around 3T...should that tell us something? Oh well, too late now!). Plus, I want them to match...and I want tutus...so I am making them. Who is surprised?!?!

Back to the point...if she makes it to her due date (please just don't be late baby girl!) then we have 67 days until Matney is a big sister. This pregnancy has flown by compared to Matney. By this time with M everything was ready to go. This time...there really isn't anything done. We first have to paint the nursery and get everything put together. I guess that means really that I need to take her bedding and pick a paint color. And find material for curtains, and....I need to make a list RIGHT NOW!

AGH! FOCUS, Stacey. In 67 days or less we pray that we will introduce you to a very healthy Halle Katherine Heald. I love Halle Kate but Jared isn't big on the two names thing so I don't know if she will end up being Halle or Halle Kate (I LOVE 2 names, so Southern with a big bow in her hair!). And in case you haven't seen it spelled this way it is Halle, just like Halle Berry.

If you have been around us we have thrown out EVERY name possible and finally found the name that "fits" for this baby and our family. So, even if you have one, no negative opinions please. Be glad you had other parents who named you something different!!! AND...

LET THE MONOGRAMMING BEGIN!!!!

4 comments:

Gina and Bobby said...

I love the name. How adorable. I agree with you on the two name thing. I love Halle Kate. Very southern and very cute!
I am freakin about like you too. I have one month from today and my house is a wreck!! We are getting a new couch on the 1st, and are getting some rooms painted. Too much going on.....

Brooke and Patrick said...

I love the name! So cute and I really like the 2 names too, so Southern like you said. I cannot wait to meet her!

The Shaw Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! I can't wait to meet Halle!

The Rice's said...

I love the name! Are you going with both or just one?