Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what could do this???

See this paci on the floor? What in the world could make Matney spit out her paci first thing in the morning? Nothing that I've ever seen!



But today we came downstairs just before 7am and as soon as we hit the living room I heard the paci hit the ground and "pu pu pu". I thought that was "paci" so I bent down and picked it up and she shook her head no and kept saying "pu pu" and flailing her arms. Oh...I looked up where she was pointing and look what was on the table...A PUPPY DOG! A BIG FLUFFY PUPPY! It was like Christmas all over for Miss M!
Yesterday Matney (and baby Halle) got a package from the Matneys in TX. I might have opened it after she was in bed and could hardly stand it. Inside was the best dressed puppy ever. So much so that it deserves its own post. I meant to put it back in the box for M to open it but forgot (because I had it in the middle of the table when Jared came home). So this morning, with sleep still in her eyes, Matney spied that puppy on the table and went nuts.



So cute. She cuddled new puppy all morning. So so sweet!

No comments: